If you are a legal guardian, power of attorney, or trustee,
Fidelicare’s fiduciary support team can lift the burdens such as everyday management tasks and record keeping.
- Free initial consultation
- Bill paying and account reconciliation
- Thorough record-keeping
- Readiness for tax return preparation
- Monitoring of investments
- Preparation of accountings to the court
What is a fiduciary?
Simply put, a person having the duty to act primarily for another’s benefit. More specifically, Black’s Law Dictionary describes a fiduciary as “a person or institution who manages money or property for another and who must exercise a standard of care…imposed by law or contract.